I just read my last entry in 2019. What a post!
In reality, what happened was I decided to go on our trip despite my fears and we all had a great time!
I even have a great sunset picture to show for it.
![]() |
Last sunset of 2019 as seen from Madeira Beach, FL.
|
Beautiful sunset aside, our trip didn't go without a hitch. Kids got carsick, puked all over the car and also had boo boos. We encountered a few reckless drivers in the road. Some of our plans didn't work out so well. But all in all, it was a fun trip and we made some lasting family memories.
I thank the great, awesome God who always take care of us and keep us safe in our adventures.
Year 2020 had started pretty amazingly for our family.
A promise of good things to come and some big milestones to celebrate in the coming months.
Unfortunately, the year also started with some really bad news in different parts of the world.
So if I saw the end of 2019 filled with fear, let me start year 2020 with prayers.
Dear God, thank You for everything! Thank You for showing the wonderful opportunities in this life to little insignificant me. I'm so sorry if I behave so undeserving of Your love sometimes.
I pray to please always keep our family healthy, safe and happy. We are grateful of Your love, protection and blessings.
I pray that the world gain more solidarity than disagreements, more kindness and less cruelty, greater love and no more hatred. I also pray for those who are suffering and those who succumbed to the dangerous virus and for the loved ones they left behind. I hope they find fast healing, complete recovery or peace and comfort in this difficult time.
Please guide us to turn this world into a better place for our kids well into the future.
And Thank You so much for another year. Amen.
By the way, sharing a little secret... this year I'll be turning 40 (sshhh!)
Let the best of this life begins!

0 comments:
Post a Comment