So I am now a mother of two.
Hard to believe for a girl who could not even keep a plant alive. Ha!
But look at me now. Totally rocking Motherhood! Maybe. At least that's how I see it. Haha.
Anyway, my baby girl just turned a month old yesterday. She's adorable. She's so cute. And she's also colicky. Ugh!
Hubby has been taking most of the night shift last week because between breastfeeding and taking care of the kids the whole day, I'm just wiped out by midnight. I know, not exactly a Rockstar Mom with this, but just keeping it real.
This here is my favorite picture of her so far. She looks so content. I wish I can bottle up some of that sweet baby scent. I know how bad I will miss it when this stage is done.
Look at that sweet tiny face. Just as big as my palm. But you know what... this little human actually reminds me of strength. She reminds me of how much inner strength I have to endure four long months of "morning sickness" that lasted all day. This while working full time and taking care of my toddler at the same time. And when her birth day came, together, we impressed everybody at the hospital with a quick and all-natural delivery. That's right, no pain medications before, during and after the fact. Girl power!!!
I pray that she becomes the woman of strength that she showed me I'm capable of. I hope she gets the tenacity of her great grandmother (whom I named her after), the resilience of my mom and my unwavering courage to find her way through life.
I love you baby girl. You and your brother are in my heart and soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
congratulations!
I'm on my way to #2 too and I can relate how exhausting it is. Made me realize my first pregnancy was a bliss compared to this one where I'm battling nausea, exhaustion and a toddler who gets into all sorts of mischief, lol.
Post a Comment