Have we officially lost our minds for getting another house?
It needs a lot of work. But the location is perfect.
It has potential. But it needs a lot of work.
Did I say it needs a lot of work?
- Electrical Re-wiring
- Plumbing
- HVAC
- 2 Bathrooms Re-do
- Flooring
- Painting
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Counter Tops
And my husband thinks he can still manage to do all these with just him and a couple other guys. He's adorable. He can barely finish his little shelving project in our son's room.
Speaking of son, we have another one coming. Or daughter. We'll know next month.
So add that to the stress of the renovation.
Two full-time jobs. Two small children. Two houses needing a lot work.
I'm starting to hyperventilate just thinking about it.
And we need to de-clutter. Badly.
Where are we going to find the time and energy for all these? Not to mention the money.
Hayyy! Bahala na si Batman.
It's just funny though... how the day before we found this house, I was thinking to myself how lucky I am to have the family that I have. How I'm now okay with the car we have, the quiet little life we lead, and the new job I found. The only thing I wish to improve is our house. It's a hot mess. There's never enough storage or closet space but plenty of wasted space.
So maybe this is the answer to my wishful thinking.
You know, that's if... and I mean IF... we somehow manage to pull this off...
This could very well be our dream house coming true. Our family's forever home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment