This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

happy birthday to me...

So, I turn xx old today.

Yikes.

I blinked and suddenly I'm old.

Hey don't say the O word!

Okay, I just feel old. Trying to keep up with two kiddos is exhausting. They are adorable and awesome and they keep my heart full. But oh boy, they can very well drain my mind and body too!

I'm sore. I don't know if this is from sitting too much for work, or from carrying a squirming baby a lot, or from running around to keep an eye on an active kid.

But never mind all that. Let's focus on the positives...

(1) My family is in good health - thank God!
(2) We welcomed a new addition to the family this year - our Princess Aya.
(3) I still have a job, after hundreds of colleagues recently lost theirs.
(4) I still get to work at home and see my babies throughout the day.
(5) We are finally getting our new house renovation started.
(6) We are hopefully about to get the old house sold.
(7) We are doing okay in most aspects of adult life.
(8) We just found a great nanny for the kids.
(9) I passed my CPP exam and is now certified.
(10) I got to visit my family and some friends in the Philippines this year.

Great year, I must say!

I thank God for all the blessings and for taking good care of all of us. I give all glory to HIM.

Looking forward to another great year of blessings and victories. Smile, you're still young! :)


0 comments: