First post this year.
It took a while. I know.
Life has been pretty busy. Not that I'm complaining.
I'm grateful.
New year, new hope.
But first, let me take one last look at the year that was.
2015. Quite a great year.
Hubby and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary.
Five years and I still haven't exhausted his patience. Wow.
Oh, and I finally got the job that suits me. Work at home, baby!
So that made me accomplish one out of five goals for last year. Oh well.
We also received another blessing in our family. So excited.
And of course, we finally had the chance to go on a road trip to the beach.
Two thousand miles. With a two-year old. Yes.
Thanking God for keeping us safe all those miles.
And for constantly blessing us with good health, happiness and love.
Life is sweet! Make it sweeter in 2016, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment