This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

5 things...

So, what do you know? First month of the year is up and we're on to February. I know I had been busy all month but I can't remember accomplishing anything. I go from extinguishing one toddler tantrum to another, getting one load of laundry done to the next, and always always racking my brain for what to cook for dinner. Ugh.

So here are five things I want to accomplish this year. Hopefully, this list will help me focus and get things done before the year is over.

1. Get C&P
2. Get online business going 
3. Get a full-time, work at home job
4. Get a good nanny
5. Get baby's room situated 

There. Now let's get to gettin'.


0 comments: