This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

@ Liliw 12312008


After a hearty lunch, our bunch was all ready to hit the road again and get to Liliw -- Augs' hometown.




We'd gone all touristy. We walked around the town's plaza, took pictures of the very old church, and dined at their famous local restaurant, Arabella. Since we're still too full to sample their delish pasta, we opted for some dessert and hot chocolate drinks. Yum!


Unfortunately, I couldn't stay and spend New Year's eve with them. But still, I was with them in spirit. Or at least my picture was. Ha haa! :D

3 comments:

popcorn said...

hey, Auggie went back to Manila ?

popcorn said...

and yes, common friend pala natin si Auggie ? :)

JHIEISMS said...

Ah talaga?! Haha! Small world...
Yeah, umuwi sila dito nung Dec. =)