". . . . . there's something wonderful on the way. A set of chances to turn adversity into opportunity. Before the end of this coming year, you feel truly amazed by the depth and breadth of your good fortune." - Cainer
Nice! I can't wait to see what 2009 has for me. I know predictions are often not reliable, but I think it's better to believe in good fortunes to come, than to not believe in anything at all.
Year 2008 wasn't bad either. Lovelife was turbulent alright, but a lot of good things happened too -- found a better job, finally pulled off that Asian tour, moved to a much better house, had lots of fun with friends, realized that true love is the kind that lingers no matter what, among others. For all these, I surely am grateful. :)
As for the not-so-good stuff, I'd rather not look back.
Moving on........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment