This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

quoting one of the cofiholics...

"When you lose someone... and you think you
were the one who loved most, between the two of
you... he lost more. For someday you can love
someone the way that you loved him... but he will
never be loved again the way that you did."

5 comments:

candylicious said...

hay naku mare... kahit ilang quotable quotes ata ang ilagay natin at ipagdikdikan sa mga utak natin.. hanggat hindi tayo nauuntog... walang mangyayari!!! bwehehehee... ask mo si cecilia.... hahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Oo nga eh... pero bayaan mo na. Guys may come and go, but each other we have forever. Oh di ba? Mwah! :)

candylicious said...

wow naman... ang sweet hehehe.... korek ka mare!!!!

Anonymous said...

bakit ako? bwahahahaha! U have me guys...forever!

luv u...miss hanging out w/ all of U :)

Anonymous said...

bakit ako? bwahahahaha! U have me guys...forever!

luv u...miss hanging out w/ all of U :)