This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

love @ first sight

Yep, one look at it and I knew I found the one. And since this love is blind, I did not even bother to read reviews about it. I love it just the way it is, and I made it mine right there and then. :P

So it's the HP Mini all along. :) Perfect size. Specs are just right for what I need. And somebody's green with envy. Hehee.

Now I can stop brooding over my once loved and lost laptop. Yay! =)

4 comments:

knottydon said...

nice gadget. what happened to your other lappy?

Anonymous said...

Sold it away... bigat eh. Had a hard time lugging it around. :)

knottydon said...

how much score mo here, gurl?

Anonymous said...

30K... how much kaya ito dyan?