Mr. Manager wanted to send me to a business trip, I asked for someone to accompany me. Granted. He sent us an email to participate more during conference calls, I asked for my own headset. Granted. I felt this need to get away from the city, even for just a day. Granted. Ain't life grand? =)
I'll try to ask for hamsters next time.
In other news, Mr. C has done it again:
If you don't know that answer to a question, try asking a different question. Like, for example, 'Why do I really NEED to know the answer to that question?' Mercury's antagonistic alignment to Jupiter suggests that you're letting yourself become distracted; either by a big - but ultimately empty - temptation... or by a small - but seemingly imperative - nuisance. Draw a deep breath. Become still within yourself. Now consider the possibility that nothing has to be quite as complicated or as urgent as it currently appears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment