This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

wwwkend!

I'm currently feeling proud of myself. I woke up at 5am without help from my alarm clocks. Early to bed, early to rise - I guess that's true.

Weekend was fun, and long. It started on Friday with that trip to Batangas. I'll post pics as soon as I get 'em. Saturday was serious rest day, I slept all day that people were beginning to ask if I was sick. Sunday, I was back on the road to Cavite. We attended this baptismal and then went to Island Cove. The coolest thing about this? I got everybody singing 'It's My Life' on our way back to the city. Hehehe. Monday was a holiday and my work schedule, for once, had cooperated. I was free! I spent my freedom browsing through the mall, playing basketball in the arcade and watching 'The Wild' (which felt like watching 'Madagascar' all over again). Whew!

Sometimes, nakakapagod din pala maging lakwatsera!

0 comments: