Someone once told me that one's level of consumerism is directly proportional to his/her emotional state. In short, the more you feel sad, the more stuff you buy. 'Ala lang. Just sharing.
ST is taking off to NYC on Thursday. C is still in the US. X is going to Canada soon. CL is bound to Singapore this month. J remains stuck in the Philippines. Nice.
Night shift again next week. Food trip na naman ito! I really need to go out and buy new clothes. I've gained size. Or what if, exercise na lang? I would love to do yoga again. I've already forgotten my chakras. I hope there's a fitness program out there that offers group yoga, just like what we had in college. Hmm...
My new favorite quote:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. " - Douglas Adams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment