There always are people in your life that you just can't get rid of. In mine, there's Jenny. Hehehe! She's my high school classmate turned enemy turned college buddy turned enemy part2 turned boardmate turned bestfriend, all in a span of over a decade. Yes, we've been bugging each other that long! We've done everything from trashing each other's room to partying until the break of dawn. We even tried marksmanship together!
The thing about our friendship is that we're both opinionated and stubborn. Thus, we fight over the littlest things. But we always get over them. I can't even remember us saying sorry, maybe because we don't wanna put blame on each other. That will only ensue another round of conflicts. We move on and remain friends despite the seasonal fights. And through the long gaps that we haven't seen each other. That's what we do. And I think THAT is what's important.
I guess that is one reason too why I don't bother to patch things up with people who can't get over conflicts that have happened in the past. With people who can't move on. With "friends" who stop being one at the first sign of misunderstanding.
Anyway, here's the news! Beginning today, she is just four floors away! She'd been an Ortigas girl since time immemorial, I can't believe she now works in Makati! We've had lunch together this afternoon and already made plans to hang out, chill and party. I'm sooo excited to conquer Makati with her. Weee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment