This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

edit.. edit..

I skipped going to work this morning and decided to go shopping. Hehehe. Ang maldita ko talaga! But it was all worth it. I've arrived in the office this afternoon feeling invigorated and ready to face the challenge. I'm back to my happy self now and my previous ranting entry gets drafted again. Shopping lang pala ang sagot sa lahat kong problema. Haha!

Ok na sana, engkaso..... I lost my favorite jacket. Waahh!!! That jacket was my uniform! I used to wear it with almost anything. Kahit nga di bagay sa get up ko, sinusuot ko pa din 'yun eh. Bigay kse yun ni Cris when I got my first job. Bummer talaga! Sana mahanap ko pa siya.

In other news, my previous manager is getting married this November and we're all invited. Yayy!!! So that's why she's been asking us about our marrying age. I wish her all the best. She's a very kind person and she sure is deserving of the "... and they lived happily ever after" kind of lovelife. Wait, mag-volunteer kaya akong wedding planner? Alam ko naman favorite color niya eh. Sabihin ko sa kanya mamya. Yay, sana pumayag siya! =)

Fun times ahead!

0 comments: