So for several weeks now, my romantic life has been reduced to a tender feeling of close relationship with my cellphone!
* sighs *
Whatever happened to long dinners after work? And to strolling/bar hopping/movies even during weekdays? And to feeling like you have all the time in the world to talk silly with each other?
It's crazy how careers could get in the way of a relationship. We see that we're doing these for our future together (at least that's the way I see it), but what if these same efforts could actually drift us apart? And what does the future really hold, huh? We're not even sure if we do have a future! Will there still be "us" in that future?
Y'know, during the early times, people went to great lengths just to be with the ones they loved. Now, all that drama has been spoiled by just-a-click-away gadgets. It's easy, it's fast, it's convenient.
And it's sooo unfeeling.
Ok, so I just bitched about the future, our careers, gadgets and the modern times -- all in one entry. But bottom line is: I'm just stressed. I'm sad. And I want him beside me.
Badly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment