This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

blah

I've taken on another project.
No, it's not work-related . . . it's a family project.

What's so great about this is that I'm not doing it alone. C volunteered to help me out. As in help me out BIG TIME. I dunno if I could have started this without his help. I really am so lucky to have a generous bf !

Speaking of generosity, his birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of giving him an equally generous gift. Hahaha! As if I can afford it! But seriously, what can I get him? Something he doesn't have yet. Original plan was my fave perfume on him -- Lacoste Sports. But he said he will buy it this weekend. Bummer.

What now? What now?

0 comments: