This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

happy 2024

So, 2023 just happened... I still can't believe all the fun adventures we've had last year. It was surreal!

I never thought I could travel with my crew the way we traveled. They did so well, I was amazed! Never underestimate the resiliency of wee ones, I learned. It was so memorable to see the world through their eyes.

But moving on to 2024.... looks like I'm starting the year with at least two new prospective roles at work. I hope one of them materialize into something great and that I make all the right decisions. Please please please with a cherry on top!

Also, we have a travel plan on the first weekend of the year. For the first time in history. I pray for our safe travels and good health all throughout. Lord, please bring us back home safe, healthy and sound.

Another wish - I hope to be able to create more passive income streams this year. I need more freedom from the 9-5 grind. Please give me more ideas and diligence to implement and make these plans profitable.

And of course, as always, and most important of all, please please please keep my family, friends and I,  healthy and safe all the time. Amen!

0 comments: