This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

devil Ds...

I am so livid with Ds right now!!! They are money-hungry, damn greedy, trigger happy with x-rays SOBs. We seriously cannot go without getting pressured into taking x-rays. Even if we have no concerns, just wanted to get checked and cleaned. Mf*ckrs!!!

I don't care whatever scripts they say. That it's just like eating a banana?! I don't care. I don't want my family and I getting blasted with that thing for no reason. And no, seeing an updated picture do not count as a reason!

I swear I am going to stop going to these Ds. They treat x-ray like a shiny new toy that they have to try on everyone, instead of a serious diagnostic tool that can potentially harm their patients, so it has to be used as little as possible. I have no serious issue. They have zero reason to get a 3D scan of my head every few years! It's a medical abuse. They think they are trying to proactively see issues.... heck, they barely look at these things! They are so busy running around from room to room, spreading themselves too thin! You're lucky if you get them to talk with you for a full 10 minutes! 

What's sad is the insurance I am paying every month to get my family proper care. It's not valid anywhere outside this country. So I may have to start paying cash when I travel outside the country. How the heck do I avoid these excessive x-rays?!

Lord, please take care of our family and shield us from these abuses running rampant. I swear I can't take these greedy SOBs anymore.

0 comments: