This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

under the weather...

It's that wonderful time of the year again.

When I need sun but there is none.

Just cold weather that seems endless.

Cabin fever that feels hopeless.

I know I should be excited for Christmas and all the merry-making. And I try. But this mood just lingers. I feel down for no apparent reason. I feel exhausted from working. Always working.

Working as a Mom, taking care of my kids.

Working as a Wife, taking care of my husband.

Working as an Employee, taking care of client needs.

Working as a Daughter/Sister, taking care of my mom and bro.

Always taking care of somebody else.

Meanwhile, I can't find me.

Is this the onset of 40?

Yikes.

0 comments: