This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

so much like his mom...

Gazing at his eyes seems like staring at my own. Those are exactly my set of eyes, except mine is dark brown and his is hazel. And that overall, he's way cuter than his mom.


People always tell us that we are very lucky to have a calm and complacent baby. We've been to church a couple of times and not a peep from him. We tell them, YES - either way, we are very lucky to have him. But they just haven't met Mr. Jakenberg yet. That's what we call him when he's being grumpy and flies off the handle. 


Again, he reminds me of my very own disposition - quiet, calm and happy by default. Until something sets me off. Then the crazy witch in the closet comes out!

0 comments: