- My restored health that will hopefully remain for a long time.
- My husband who couldn't be more perfect for me.
- My family and friends who remain healthy and may they will always be happy too. I miss them all and every year, I hope to be able to come visit. It didn't happen this year. Perhaps next year. Or the next.
- This new job that allows me to be with my husband all days of the week now. No more long drives to the city! Less stress all around.
- The new house that we found and hopefully will move in to by the first week of 2013. This means goodbye to that Prius that we were planning to buy, we need the money for house downpayment. Oh well, a house is a much better purchase than a car. Especially when its location is only walking distance to downtown where we work and meet friends for lunches/dinners.
Things are good, and I wish for better things for you and I.
0 comments:
Post a Comment