This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

another chapter closed...

I hugged the people I liked the most and then walked out of the company building for the last time. Teary-eyed. I drove around the huge campus a couple of times. Then I drove straight to the mall to drown my sadness in retail therapy and bought shirts to last me two lifetimes.

This is my fourth time to quit a job and say goodbye to friends at work, but it never gets old. It still feels almost as bad as breaking up with a lover. Except that you're breaking up not with just one, but with a bunch of people.

I will miss that place. And those great people.

For 15 months, I lived my dream job.

0 comments: