Been working like crazy these past few weeks. I can't wait until this project goes live and everybody can then go back to our normal lives.
I am exhausted.
In other news, I am crossing my fingers and toes for a cool change to happen. I hope everything goes as planned. Wish me luck!!
Also, it's my hubby-boo's birthday today. I'll be off to find him something nice at the mall tomorrow. I wanted to go today but I'm just so tired.
My left eye felt droopy all day. I know it hasn't been long since it was sick, so I hope I'm not overdoing things. I heard after a bout of steroids like I had, it takes about three months for an eye to recover. If that's the case, I'm only halfway there. Oh well.
Goodnight world! Tomorrow is another bright day of defects, fixes and validation.
It's sad that this how my summer is going. And it is almost over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment