I'm back in the city this week. And back in the office too. I miss my husband and I'm trying to get used to not seeing him again everyday. I had a really lousy start yesterday (it was Monday so that probably explains it) but today seemed much better. People at work were delighted to see me back (or at least pretend to? he hee..) and I came back to a nice message on my white board from a co-worker. A friend asked me to go for sushi last night and we ended up talking for hours in the parking lot standing infront of our cars. Another friend welcomed me back and bought me coffee. They thought I already quit when I did not show up for several weeks. Everybody stopped by and asked how I was.
So all signs point to one direction ==> MOVE ON.
Enbrel or Remicade, or nothing at all... life goes on.
Feeling down or not... show up.
The good news? I'm back and seven pounds lighter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment