This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

heaps of inspiration, please...

I am itching to try something new these days, and I feel it has potential. But I am feeling overwhelmed. I dunno where to start. A husband that questions everything and needs me to explain myself everytime does not help either. He is okay though, he supports whatever it is... he just needs to know first. And I - I need to get used to explaining myself. I never really had to before; all my decisions were checked and balanced by me, myself and I. Things are different now. And I should remember that.

Anyway, a few more weeks before we go on vacation. I can't wait! But I don't feel like planning so much this time. I just want things to be spontaneous. Whatever. Overplanning backfired on us in Hawaii last time. It felt more like The Amazing Race and less like the vacation that it was supposed to be.

I'm taking a break from everything. And hopefully things will look a lot better when I get back.

0 comments: