This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

back for seconds?

Yesterday, hubby came home from work with a bag of KFC fried chicken wings. And made me a cup of tea, and another cup of hot chocolate. Then I felt lucky to have a loving husband in a downtime like this.

And the world became a little bit alright again.

But this morning, I got another call that may or may not amount to something. From the same place. Didn't I tell you that this feels like breaking off with a guy? Complete with the same calls and reminders to poke you on that still-vulnerable spot. The weird thing is, I feel that it really isn't over. It felt so right to be over this way, no not this way. And then there's this call...

0 comments: