This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

week of interviews...


This has been quite a stressful week. I have three interviews scheduled --- on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. All for different purposes.

The first two are done and over with, and so far, so good. I just have to make the last one good, and be able to move on to the personal interview. Oh God, I hope everything works out well!

This one is for a job that I am trying to get in the bag.

I pray that I get a job soon - something with good compensation and benefits package. And something that I would enjoy doing, and would get along well with people whom I'll have to work with. Lord knows I've been idle for so long now, I need to feel productive again. And earn some money again.

I hope hope hope everything works out fine!

0 comments: