Finally got what I have been waiting for in the mail. Yay!!!
Now, I can move on to the next challenge. It never ends.
Taking it one step at a time is all that I can do.
In other news, the trip to Hawaii was wonderful!
We will definitely visit this paradise again.

The trip also made me learn a lot about my husband. Unlike me, he actually wants to catch his flights on time. Hehee. Which sometimes annoyed me because I never really liked wasting a couple of hours sitting in the airport---waiting. Oh well.
But spending so much time with my travel buddy made me heart him even more. We don't always agree on things, but his thoughtfulness and kindness toward me never faze. He also remembers the littlest things that my ADDness tends to forget all the time, like charging the camera batteries, bringing agua on hikes, and making sure we get to where we're going on time.
I love this guy to bits!
0 comments:
Post a Comment