happy new year!!!!!
What do you know?!
It's the freaking 2010 already! :D
I'm so excited for all that this year has to bring. For one, this year will usher me to the big 3-0! Can you believe it?!?! I am scared and excited and happy and sad about that! Where did all those years go?
Anyway, again I did not bother to think of a new year's resolution. I still think it's a waste of time. I've been doing some planning instead. What else to do? Who else to meet? Where else to go? And most importantly, how to get there?
So there, 2009 had been amazing! It was my most traveled year. Me and my family were kept safe from a super storm that hit 85% of the Metro. I moved to a more affordable place. And I found somebody special. You know I'm forever grateful for these blessings.
But I now expect even greater things in 2010.
Just keep it coming!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment