This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

after a year...


Because they missed their Mean Girls . . . . .
. . . . . we glanced back to see everyone again,
to see what changed . . . and what not. :)


3 comments:

brycieboi said...

hmmmm... you're soooo pretty before... hahahahahaha.... what went wrong!?!?!?! hahahaha i think its about time we get back to being in perfect shape so we can be more full of ourselves!!! LOL if ya know what aahh mean!!! haha ~wink

Jhie said...

gagah! recent pic lang yan! :p

brycieboi said...

hahahahahaha.... well maybe you just have bad days and good days... or like what i said... you look good in pictures... sana naging picture ka nalang... hahahaha joke lang... you know that you are beautiful thats why we are friends!!! hahaha