This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

friends, friends, friends...

I didn't know why, but I was missing EL yesterday. It's been four months since he moved to KL and this was the first time that I really missed him. So I sent him a text message. He called me back and we happily talked for 20 minutes, unmindful of the overseas call rate.

I was glad to know that he's still just a text away.

I realized I'm blessed with good friends. Distance nor time can't keep them away. None of them is perfect and they have their own problems to deal with, but they're the sort who would pick you up at four in the freakin' morning, send you phone credits when your roaming service is on the verge of getting disconnected, cry with you in the office restroom after a bad breakup, take you home when cabs are nowhere in sight and you're scared to take a jeepney, cook dinner for you and people you're with, accompany you to the VP's office when you're feeling too shy to show up, lend you money and leave it up to you to pay it back. *hehe*

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer

Dear friends, thanks for looking past the cracks of this one good egg.

0 comments: