Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I absolutely have no sense of direction.
2. I have no sense of time either.
3. Luckily, I've got lots of common sense. This usually saves me from lack of those two other senses.
4. I can't ride a bike. I tried riding a scooter once and I slammed against a wall even before I could get out of the garage. No broken bones (thank God!) but my legs were covered with bruises for weeks. So yeah... CAN'T RIDE A BIKE.
5. I had three plane rides, five boxes of Mentos and got lost in two international airports, all in one day.
6. I love to sleep during long road trips.
7. I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. *not that I'm proud of it*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment