This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

I can't help but smile lately. Why?
Two words: NEW TOY.

It's the latest model of Nokia's N series - the N95. Specs include 5-mp digicam, GPS, music player which can make use of any standard headsets, downloadable maps, nice signature Nokia web browser, and the list goes on and on.


For a sample shot of the 5-mp camera feature, here's a pic of my ever-so-camera-shy officemates:


And best of all, it vividly captured how I usually look like at six in the freaking afternoon, when I wake up still feeling sleepy, tired and ubberly hungry:

Not so kind, huh? But what can you do . . . "it's what PC has become."

2 comments:

knottydon said...

inggit ako sa bago mong phone ;oP

Pics pa!!!

candylicious said...

Jinky!!!! You've been tagged! :)

Please see:

http://sweetcandy-me.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged-by-sherwin.html