This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

... see life as fun and take it if we can

Two more hours and I'll be outta here -- 'here' being the office. This is my least favorite shift. Actually, I dislike all shifts falling on weekends. My weekends are for lovelife. Got that?!

Anyway, this week has been kind enough to let me recover from past weeks' stress. It's been calm, light and worry-free -- the kind of calm before the storm. Next week, it's Trust run once again and I'm gonna be on night shift. Ickk! You have no idea how's that like! It's worse than college Hell Week, I tell you. Already, I'm thinking of faking a sickness or something. But people around here get into trouble for that. Okay . . . so no other choice but to deal with it. It won't kill me, that's for sure. And you know what they say 'bout things that can't kill you.





KUNG HEI FAT CHOI, Everybody !!!

0 comments: