Since I've had my 2006 Starbucks planner, I've been feeling a li'l lazy to blog. It feels nice to be writing again, as in with real paper and pen. But it's sucha waste to just forget about this weblog, so here...
This is my busiest month. So far, huh. First week: this month's run of our supported application encountered a major problem and several glitches on the side. Second week (up to now): two critical problems have been ongoing for two weeks already. And still, we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just spent two straight shifts modifying codes while coordinating with the business manager, DBA and users. It wasn't fun, I tell you!
I need a massage. And a facial. And a two-month vacation.
Less than a month to go and then we will be celebrating our first year in this love-hate relationship with our job. Trip to Tagaytay is the plan. Complete batchmates or not, we're going. =)
First blog of the year and I'm all complaints. Hopeless! Tsk.. tsk..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment