So it's Friday. . . . I've been working since 2 pm and I'll be out of here later at 10 pm. Geesh, I love this schedule! It allowed me to stay up until 4 am, partying with live bands, not in a bar or in a restaurant, but in a private residence. 'Twas like videoke minus the machine, replaced by live bands with real keyboards and guitars! And the coolest thing was that there were more entertainers than us. Two bands comprised of 12 guys versus 7 of us guests. C o o l ! ! !
The only downside? They were not my type of crowd. I couldn't get myself interested in their endless chatter of who-knows-who and who-owns-what. And I felt so uncomfortable when they got into telling us to get married soon and take them as sponsors. Ewww!!!
How could they not see that there hasn't a single bit of wife material in me? I don't know how to cook, I don't know how to do the laundry and I have not the slightest idea how to raise kids! My knowledge and skills revolve only around work, gimik and sleep. And it took me a quarter of a century to get into this stage. Imagine how much longer it'll take me to develop the more complex skills for marital bliss. So please, don't pressure me!
Get real, people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hehehe. u dont need to learn all this yet but , You will know when is the right time, cooking, laundry will come after u figured out that u wanna be married.heheh raising kids that can wait... lol Enjoy your single life then when the time comes the right man comes then you decide sistah...
Post a Comment