After midnight last Friday, I suddenly felt sick and vomitted twice. I panicked and called home for someone to pick me up from the office. I also called C and told him what's happening.
C was kind enough to take the responsibility. He picked me up from work at such ungodly hour, and even cracked jokes to make me smile in the middle of my discomforts (he's taken it upon himself to be my personal comedian). And when I felt like vomitting again, he decided to rush me to the nearby hospital.
Diagnosis : Acute Gastritis.
I was given a shot to make the pain go away quickly. Until further notice, I have to stay away from caffeine, milk, spicy food and juices. Gaaad, I can't imagine just how to survive the night without my ol' friend latte'. But at least, chocolate wasn't in the list. I'm still lucky.
Three days after, my right arm is still bruised with the injected vein still swelling. But I'm at work now, resisting the urge to have that cup of coffee.
I can do this! (Repeat 100x)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment