This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

what's next ...

You know what? It's time to build the best life. 

Whatever that means.

I can't continue on living this way, always feeling that there is something more I need to do.

I'm tired of chasing the corporate cheese. It's time to build my own empire.

1 - Design my best life

  • No more alarms! My best life starts by waking up naturally and owning my morning again. Having enough time to freshen up before facing the day. Having the time to prepare and enjoy a  fine breakfast. 
  • Work when my energy peaks. For me that would be mid-day after breakfast and late night with a good mid-afternoon nap. No more early meeting. Create my own assets and income streams. Be creative again and be profitable. Impact. Profit. Lifestyle.
  • Have enough passive income to sustain a comfortable lifestyle. I already know this number and unfortunately, I'm only 1/10th of the way there. I need to get to the next 9/10th.
  • Have enough time, money and energy to travel whenever and wherever we like. This is what we truly enjoy and hope to do more of.
  • Build enough legacy and businesses to hand over to my children so they do not have to work for someone else, like what I had to do. There is nothing wrong with working for others, but at the rate AI is going, at the spike of unemployment in its trail, I really think this is something I need to achieve for their future.
  • Move to a more inspiring place. Spain or Thailand. Philippines would be good too, but the infrastructure and quality healthcare are not quite there yet.

2 - Build my best life

  • First of all, restore my good health. I need to be in the best shape to work towards my goals. This is now in the works with my medical appointments this month. I hope everything goes well.
  • Now on to the hard part. I need to get the next 9/10th of income potential to make this a reality. I already have a list of ideas that I can pursue. I need to establish them one by one until profitable. At this age, I hope I can move fast to make it happen. 

Lord, please help me and guide me. For my kids' sake.

0 comments: