This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

how are things...

Things are great.

Or so I say to myself.

Honestly, I feel stuck.

Because I keep comparing my situation to the opportunities that other people are getting.

I need to stay in my lane and FOCUS on making it sparkly.

Focus on glowing me up.

And start building my own runway.

Start taking care of me the way I take care of my family.

So, this is the takeaway. 

I've never been bothered by bad vibes at work before.

I'm not going to start now.

In fact, the more that I need to stay and focus on my energy.

So yes. That's it. That's the takeaway.

That's where I am right now.

That's where I take off.

Here we go!

0 comments: