Today is the first day of the rest of my life, post 40ish.
And if there's anything I want to live it by, I want to live it in gratitude.
SO, I am grateful for everything. I am thankful for all these blessings:
1. My health and that of my loved ones, which is not always perfect but allows us to function, be productive and to be there for each other. I promise to do more to keep us all healthy and stay healthy.
2. Staying safe despite bad things that are happening all around in this crazy times. Pandemic, crimes, wars, discriminations, etc. So much terrible things happening all over the world, but our family and friends are staying safe, healthy and even thriving is such a great blessing.
3. I am grateful for the promotion and rewards I've been receiving from my career. I've worked hard on it and it's now paying off. Yes, there are some uncertainties in this area of my life right now, but I trust that everything will be just fine. I'm still thankful for this job and for all the flexibility it allows me to live a balanced life.
4. Thank you for some financial stability that we've managed so far. We need to work on this more to be independent, but we've at least started on it. Please give us more wisdom to make good decisions and stay the course.
5. Most of all, I'm grateful for the family and friends that I have. They are and will always be the greatest blessing of all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment