This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

finally, a vacation!

So refreshing to finally go on vacation and travel again!

We stuck to outdoor dining (as much as possible) and driving (lots of driving!), masking (in indoor spaces) and sanitizing our rooms.... yeah, lots of work for a vacation, but WE DID IT!

It was so nice to see the kiddos meet friends and do things outside their comfort zones. And have fun doing 'em! They surprised me in many ways and made me see how brave and grown they have really gotten. Vacationing with my family is the best and it's one of the few things that fill my cup.

I really really really hope we are now back to normal. No more Covid surges please! I hope and wish and pray that we get to do all our planned travels this year. One next month, and another one in Oct.

Yes. This is my birthday wish ~ which is coming up soon.

Oh, and I also wish for a bull run again in US stock market (this "sell in May and go away" phase is starting to get in my nerves).

And to finally get some more passive incomes going. And... ok I'll just make a list:

1. Get an online business to thrive and provide passive income.
2. Have a great and safe vacation in PA/HP next month
3. Have a great and safe vacation in AB in October.
4. Have the US stock market go bullish again for many years.
5. Have a great year ahead!

Dear God ~ Thank YOU for all the blessings. Please keep us all safe and sound and healthy for always. And protect us so we can thrive and live a full and happy life. Amen.

UPDATES on 07/27/2023:
1. Get an online business to thrive and provide passive income. - Not manifested yet
2. Have a great and safe vacation in PA/HP next month - YES, Done & Done
3. Have a great and safe vacation in AB in October. - YES, Done & Done
4. Have the US stock market go bullish again for many years.- Kinda sorta going back up now...
5. Have a great year ahead! - YES, Done & Done

SO, 3.5 out of 5. Not bad at all.


0 comments: