Second day of the new year. Wow.
I'm looking forward for things to finally go back to normal. Please end this pandemic soon! This should be the year for that to finally happen, right? I mean, how much more of this can we all take?
Personally, I'm exhausted. But still hopeful. So hopeful that I booked a trip this summer somewhere touristy. And crowded. But still careful enough to ensure everything has a good cancellation policy.
Ugh.
I don't want to complain, I know many others have much worse things to complain about. But...
Oh God..... please have mercy on us all. Keep us away from harm and illness. Bless us with good health, good luck and the ability to live a full life this new year and for always. Amen.
Tomorrow, we go back to work and school. Back to the daily grind. More power to us all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment