This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

four months later...

So that's how long I've neglected this blog. Yikes! As always..... so little time, so much to do.

B-U-S-Y is the word. I planned J's first birthday party...... helped launch a couple of new products...... updated a client's whole new website...... took a cake decorating class and made cakes....... bought a mini-van....... tried to keep up with baby's development and shots and doctor's appointments....... all these while trying to catch up with my ever-growing pile of laundry!

Now, work is not slowing down. In fact, it will potentially grow in the near future. I need five of me!

But you know what? I'm grateful that I get to stay with my baby while still doing income-generating projects on the side. 

I sometimes miss working in a corporate job but only because I get to dress up. These days, outfits are mostly consist of yoga pants, old shirt and pony tail. 

Oh well. At least I don't waste my time primping every morning and commuting to work. I walk to the other room and there's my workstation. And I get to hold my baby while checking emails. 

I hope to get more income generating projects and be able to deliver and even wow my clients. Exciting times ahead!!!

I have this totally cute inspiration to give me that push!




0 comments: