So what if I'd rather hold my baby than do the laundry?! The chores around the house will never end. There will always be something to do. But my baby will only be this small once. I took time off from work to care for him. Not for the stupid laundry.
So what if my husband has to do chores around the house for me?! We're in this together and we're a team. I help him pay the bills, he helps around the house. He understands that and it works for us. He saw what I had to go through to have our baby and he decided to do his part by taking good care of us. Now, what is so wrong with that?
Before some people start handing out their unsolicited advice, they should first realize that what's important to them could be different from what's important to the other person. What worked for them could be futile for others.
Different strokes for different folks.
So yeah, I'm scared and worried and tired all the time. But holding my baby and seeing him calm and happy in my arms make it all worthwhile. Now that's something that clean laundry cannot make me feel. So if you can't help with the laundry, how about you stop judging and just keep your mouth shut?!
I know my priorities.
0 comments:
Post a Comment