This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

lucky baby...

The lovely ladies of our church threw a shower for Baby Jake last Friday, and I still can't believe how much loot he got away! LOL... infant car seat, stroller (now we have two!), crib mattress, tons of blankets, onesies, diapers, wipes, bath products, toys, books, baby swing, hats, socks, knitted baby items, breast pump (a pricey item but somehow we ended up with two also), oh and even a time capsule! 

Commercial sponsors also sent us some freebies... thank you, Similac & Medela (courtesy of yummymummy.com & our insurance company lol!).

I am waiting for Pampers & Huggies to follow suit.

And Baby Gap... hello?! Your future model needs some outfit. 😋

Jake is one lucky baby, I tell yah! 😉

I can't wait to take pictures of him posing with all of his gifts. I'm sure the ladies will be thrilled to see it!




0 comments: