This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

three years...

It's our wedding anniversary! Three years. Wow. It still feels just like yesterday.

This year, we decided to celebrate where we first met - Viva Las Vegas! My first thought was to go to the beach. But Vegas is always good! I can settle with luxury swimming pools anytime. Oh, and we're staying at The Aria. It wasn't built yet the last time we were there, so it's something new for us. We also booked a couple of shows. This time we're going for four days so there will be more time to spare. Or for me to waddle waddle along the strip. At 27 weeks, yes, I now waddle a little.

For sure, hubby and I need a break from work. And all the new house issues we're encountering so far. To be able to get away to Vegas is such a big bonus.

Thank God for all your blessings!

Here's to three years, and beyond!!!


0 comments: