This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

3x!

I turned 3x yesterday. I wanted to blog yesterday but it got a little too busy. Not because we were celebrating... we were actually enduring a painful 4.5 hours of hubby's cousin's dance recital.

I am usually okay with these things, but these days when I'm still having vision issues, I don't have much patience. I think when I told my husband that I did not feel like celebrating this year, he misunderstood not celebrating = suffering. I was just going for boring.

Anyway, so not much hoopla this year. I just wanted to concentrate on getting my left eye all better. That's my one and only wish this year -- to have my eyes back to normal and to never have eye problems again. Though I noticed last night that there's a little swelling again... hopefully the doctor can do something about it tomorrow when we go see him.

So 3x years on earth... and all I want is something I already have had all along. That shouldn't be too much to ask, right? :)

0 comments: