Someone said our last trip qualifies for the worst vacation ever, and they won't even go for runner-up. I guess they're right.
The cruise line company still has not responded to our email for reschedule or reimbursement or whatever it is they can do with our misfortune.
And I still don't have my normal vision back :(
The haziness is reduced after the eye injection that I bravely suffered through last Tuesday. But things are still blurry. And since it overrides the good eye, I always worry that the other one is getting blurry too.
Life continues to revolve around eye drops right now.
All I want for my birthday is for everything to turn out okay and for things to go back to normal.
It's funny how this experience of almost losing my vision changed my perspective too -- I realized I don't need a high profile job if all the stress will compromise my health. I realized I don't need a nice car or a lot of money to be happy. We just need enough to live a simple life. And I realized I want to start raising a family. Corporate jobs will always be there, and quite frankly, they are starting to lose their sparkle. But me, I am not getting any younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how are you na mare?
recovering... and getting better, I hope :)
Post a Comment