This is my life...

My book...

My story...

I will no longer let anyone else write it;

nor will I apologize for the edits I make.

-Steve Maraboli-

app-aholic!

It's 11PM and I'm still going gaga over apps. I updated my OS last weekend so I can finally install the apps that I've been drooling about. Now, it's install galore!!!

So it's been three days now and I'm still glued to my phone. I seriously need to stop now! I have an 8:30AM meeting tomorrow and I don't want to be late. More than anything, I want to get a good parking spot that is not too scary when it's dark. Especially these days when it gets dark as early as 5PM.

Mornings are not any better. See my drive to work this morning? Leafless trees. Cold wind. Gloomy day.

A perfect day for one and one thing only: Starbucks.

0 comments: